Heads up! This content is more than six months old. Take some time to verify everything still works as expected.
Over the past few months I worked on a DotNet core framework. Some as a means of learning C, and potentially to provide my team with options for how to handle various concerns. That project never moved into use, but portions of it turn out to be very useful for general knowledge. I'm keeping the source code for this one a little closer to the chest. If you'd like to talk through what I found, feel free to ping me. Twitter might be easiest. At a high level, I covered these concerns:
- DotNet Core 2.2 Web Api framework
- Entity framework with automatic validation responses
- Global error handling
- Standard auth JSON web tokens
- Unit tests using in memory databases and entity framework
- ActiveDirectory authentication